Updates for Meal Pickup in District 34
Food pickup for D34 families will be at Springman Middle School (2710 Central Road, in the receiving dock parking lot) from 8-10am beginning March 17, and continuing until Friday, March 20. Meal pickup will begin again on March 30. You can pick up breakfast and lunch at that time; your child will not need to show a lunch card. This service will not be available during Spring Break. However, you will have access to the services of the Northfield Township and Maine Township food pantries.
This service will not be available during Spring Break. However, you will have access to the services of the Northfield Township and Maine Township food pantries.
Northfield Township Food Pantry
2550 Waukegan Rd., Suite 100
Glenview, IL 60025
Maine Township Food Pantry
1700 Ballard Rd
Park Ridge, IL 60068-1006
Here is information about those services:
- Families can complete one extra shopping trip in March for non-perishable
- Reminder, families can shop WEEKLY for perishables
- If families have trouble coming in for their shopping trip, please contact their food pantry
- If a family needed to recertify for services this month, all recertification processes are being waived for the time being
- If there is confusion about which food pantry you are eligible for, go to Northfield – they will allow you to shop once and then help you locate your pantry